We are seeking a Director of Planning to join our established town planning and architectural team operating across the South East of England. The role will cover both our offices in Abingdon, Oxfordshire and Hampton, Middlesex.
We have a broad client base and an enviable reputation as a multi disciplinary practice. This is an outstanding opportunity for an outgoing, confident and creative individual to develop their career and help shape the future direction of the practice. The successful candidate will have an interest in all aspects of the built environment and the importance of the role of town planning in ‘place-making’.
Director of Planning Role
- To be an ambassador for the practice acting with the utmost integrity and professionalism
- To work collegiately with the Board of Directors to drive the performance and future direction of the business
- To build and maintain both existing and new client relationships
- To lead the town planning team securing new business, setting exceptional standards of professional practice and communication with both clients and staff
- To seek continuous improvement in our planning offer and business processes
- be a registered member of the RTPI
- have proven experience of managing a planning team, complex planning workload whilst keeping existing clients satisfied with the timeliness and quality of service delivery
- demonstrate having built a pipeline of new business/clients in challenging market conditions
- have made a difference to ‘place-making’ through great town planning and urban design solutions
- display good commercial awareness
- demonstrate a commitment to ongoing personal and professional development.
- competitive salary
- opportunity for equity in business
- generous holiday allowance increasing with service
- professional subscriptions paid
- CPD support
For a confidential discussion regarding this exciting role contact Philip Waddy at the email address below:
Tel: 01235 523139
For more information about our practice and the benefits of joining our team please visit our careers page.